Child and Adolescent Counseling 60514 for the 60514 area.
Child and Adolescent Counseling
Child and Adolescent CounselingDuring child and adolescent counseling, one of our trained clinicians works specifically with a child or adolescent member. We understand that these years of life can be a challenge for both the child as well as the parents. There are many stressors that children and adolescents face. Child and adolescent counseling can help children, adolescents and families identify and work through these stressors in a caring and supportive environment.
Areas covered include, but are not limited to:
- Depression and low self-esteem
- Child anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Problem behaviors at home/school
- ADD and ADHD identification and treatment
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social skills and peer relationships
- Divorce transitions
- Parent/teen relationships
- Blended family relationships
- Psychological evaluation/assessment