Providing Individual Counseling near Hinsdale, IL.
Individual CounselingIndividual counseling is the process in which a client works one-on-one with one of our trained clinicians. This is a collaborative process between the client and the therapist which aims to achieve the goal of the client. Individual counseling offers clients an opportunity to become self-aware and promotes self-growth.
Areas covered include, but are not limited to:
- Depression and bipolar disorder
- Grief and loss
- Chronic pain
- Parenting support
- Relationship issues
- Work and life balance issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Trauma and recovery
- Substance abuse / addiction
- Eating disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychological evaluation/assessment